Statistical Horizons instructors are experts in their field and are widely touted as the best in the business. Not only are our instructors internationally recognized, but they are also able to deliver comprehensive, enjoyable, and interesting seminars on complex topics. While our courses generally take place in Philadelphia, they are also offered in many major cities across the United States including Boston, New York, DC, Chicago, and Los Angeles.
Statistical Horizons is always looking for instructors to teach new topics. Applicants should have:
- Expertise and high visibility in the subject area, as evidenced by books, multiple journal articles, citations, awards, grants, editorships, etc.
- Excellence in teaching, as evidenced by student evaluations, teaching awards, and audio or video clips.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills, to convey conceptual and complex ideas and information
- Highly effective interpersonal skills to engage and inspire students, and to work with others at all educational and professional levels.
- Experience teaching all-day seminars.
- Ph.D. in appropriate field.
If you’re interested, send us a CV, a cover letter, a brief course proposal, and any other materials that you think are relevant. Send to email@example.com.